Thursday, February 24, 2011

Facebook: Just for kids? Think again! 2010 Demographics






Facebook: Think it's just for kids?  Think again!  2010 Demographics

I've talked to hundreds of business owners over the past few years... and one "myth" continues to become the topic of conversation in regards to using Facebook for their business.  They'll say to me "it's just kids who are using it... and that's not my audience".

Well... I intend to keep this article short and sweet.  I'll simply let the numbers in the graph below tell the story.  Make sure you pay attention to the percentage of increase over 2009.  It'll definitely change your mind.

Facebook 2010 User Age Demographics
Facebook 2010 Users Age Demographics and Percentage of  Increase over 2009


Make sure to "Like" us on Facebook for Social Media updates, news, tips, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment